We have 480 guests and no members online
Events Booking - Upcoming events
What a year we have had thus far. We are facing times that was never seen or experienced before. From 3rd waves and back to adjusted level 4 lockdown to unrests. Insurers, clients, and service providers are all adjusting to the new normal. We at the IING trust that our members and their families are all still well and keeping safe. We wish you a better half to 2021. Challenges will always be there. How we react to them is up to us.
- Redefining the role of the broker in a digital age
- THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OF RISK ENGINEERING
- Can Sasria honour claims of up to R30bn?
- UNLOCKING A NEW FUTURE FOR SOUTH AFRICA
- 2021 New President's Message
- Drone Insurance
- Creating an insurance strategy
- Business insurance during a time of crisis
- The future Insurer by : Bryte
- OMI | Redefining the role of the broker in a digital age